I don't actually know how I'd possibly find happiness..

I don't know where to start finding. But, I think I'd be able to find it if I would observe and accept every little thing there is around me.

--

Sigh. It's a not-so-long boring weekend. I've done my assignments too early..
Even though I have so much time to do things, I can't think of what to do first. 
--


One more thing. I'm curious.. What if someone doesn't like anyone..? I mean, well it is possible.. but what's wrong with that? My home economics teacher once said they're "abnormal" for not liking someone. Well, what if that person's too busy for other things that she doesn't give importance to this so called "like"?


I've been like that when I was in grade 4 and 6. I was too focused on "just friends" and school work that I didn't give a damn about "liking" people.


Well, it might happen again.


I want to keep up with the honor students in school. Yep, I'm one of them. I'm content with that, and thankful. I'm going to try my best now, these succeeding quarters, to prove my worth; that I will definitely not waste the money my sister paid for my enrollment fee. No, not that we're very poor or anything.. It's just that I think it would be better if I do something for what she did; and what it would take me when I grow up.


That is one of my motivations. That if I were to laze around for 6 hours in school, money will come lazily to me too. I want to prove my worth. I hope other students who aren't motivated for studying find their motivation. 


I'm keeping myself busy with school work. Except for weekends. I'm thinking of studying during weekends though.. but I don't want to be too obsessed with it. So I'll just use the computer and play and draw.. and ride my bike.. and eat... etc.

--


One last thing.. since last week, I've been thinking of writing a note to my-- no, wait, to all of the teachers in the world. The note's about gratitude for their sacrifice so we'd have a better future. but.. I don't know if I'm still gonna continue that project.. Sigh..




arrividerci.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ

APH Malaysia Philippines Indonesia