In search of tools for building

This may seem one of the most inappropriate ways to start a blog.. but.. well, it's alright... right?

Anyway.. I am here, walking through a journey in my life, in which I can say "Hey, I'm building something to show you people how much I've accomplished in my life!" I can, but not now.


Basically, a building needs tools so it could be built. This is a one-man (or may I say, girl) construction worker. I don't have some kind of deadline or anything, but I want it to look as neat and unique as possible. Don't get too literal here.


So, these tools, I need first, a proper foundation for my building; a lot, you could say. But I wonder where I could find it.


Okay, fine. I don't want you to guess all of the abstract things I would say. So I'll do it as simple as it could be..


Tools needed:


  • Yourself. You can't build it without the worker; which is yourself. I've found myself already, but I'm not sure if I'm up to the test.
  • Companions. Friends. Family. Dogs. Plants. Any living thing existing on this planet. They will help you in almost every aspect in this project. Make their presence help you. Even though plants and animals won't talk to you or give you words or advice, remember they're always there for you.
  • A proper foundation. What's a building without a lot? You have to make a proper and sturdy foundation for your building. In other words, you need a good and positive mind in order to finish your building. If you started making the lot neat, you have to finish it neat. 
  • A lunch box. You have to take breaks from time-to-time. If you tire yourself, you'll probably give up. Why? Because you think you're not "in the mood". Yes, this happens most of the time. So when you're tired, don't hesitate to take breaks. Be sure you'd be able to spend your time wisely.
  • Blue print. Goal. It will set as your "the beginning and the end" thing. Get a piece of post-it paper and write what you want to accomplish. Then stick it on your bathroom mirror. You would always wake up seeing it first in the morning.
  • Inspiration. No, I'm not telling you to copy other people's creations. Just try and contrast theirs from yours, you can copy some but not all parts of their buildings. Remember, every one is unique.

Okay, well we're done with this. 

The next blogs that I'll post won't always have something to do with "buildings". Hey, I'm a thirteen year old and I'm not into these things. It's not that I'm making an excuse, but that's just how I honestly feel. 














I hope you'd stay with me 'till I forget about writing another blog.


Arrividerci.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ

APH Malaysia Philippines Indonesia