Blaaaahhhhh..

This weekend, I've been having weird untranslated emotions that I discuss with my conscience. I don't know why. It's just that I feel melancholic in every way.

Also, relatives from Canada are having a vacation here for a month.

I've been reading manga for a while, since there's still so much time before I could finish off with my report for Biology. :)

Well, nonetheless, I have nothing much to say.

I still don't know why I can't see the status of this blog I keep on writing on. Weird.

Oh, by the way. The other day, I stabbed my seatmate with my 0.2 pen. Why? He kicked my things just because I didn't give him Skittles during class hours. 

I dislike him, at some times.

I told my sister the story and she wrote a letter regarding my seatmate's transfer to a seat which is far from mine. 

Well, eh. Yeah. That's all. Toodles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ