Best mixed- up dream for this year! and 2010 is the worst year btw..

Scene 1: Ballet Class
My step-dad wanted me and my half-sister to enroll in a ballet class. One of my best friends was there, but I still didn't want to, so I stayed outside.. then I got the idea to run around the area full of large grass.. then I had the urge to search a...
Scene 2: Pokemon!
..a Pokemon named Plusle, and another one named Minun, I don't know why but that's what I wanted to have in my dream. So I ran around the jungle near the ballet house. Of course, before leaving I got what I need. I slid on trees and ran like I was really used to roaming around in the jungle. 
Scene 3: I'm a What?!
I was in a courtroom, as a prosecutor, and the person whom I'm about to prosecute is my older sister. I don't know how she got there but that's what I dreamt about. The judge is our eldest sister. The witnesses, well I don't know most of them, but I know 2 out of 7.. England and France, from the Anime I've been watching entitled "Hetalia". 
Here is a picture of them. England/Arthur Kirkland wearing Green and the other guy is France/Francis Bonnefoy.

They were in a row of seats along with the rest of the witnesses and the person I'm going to prosecute. There wasn't an attorney, as I reckon. So I was the one who kept on blabbering about making my older sister guilty. Then after a while, I saw my older sister painting a face of England on the glass that was acting as a partition between half of the courtroom. After she was finished, she blamed England of painting it. I immediately told the judge about this and she believed me. 
Then afterwards, she made the witnesses drunk. At first I didn't know what she was doing, then I smelled France and England's faces by going close to them. They smelled like beer and wine. Then England pulled my arm and said something, but I forgot what is was. France asked where my best friend was (she has an obsession of France), then I said she was taking ballet lessons with my little sister.
Scene 4: Ninja!
I went outside the courtroom for a little break, then I just found myself running around my school campus, towards my classmates near a hut, unfortunately I couldn't control myself. I then headed straight towards a tall tree and tried to run upwards. I stopped halfway because I couldn't handle it, and the tree bent. Lol. I didn't know what to do, but then I saw my older sister's husband. I got an idea..
Scene 5: Eureka!
I went back to the courtroom and told the judge about this idea I had; to make a restriction order for our sister's husband and their baby, for 6 months. The judge/eldest sister was pleased and I gave her a folder containing the papers for the restriction order. Then I went outside again, to my surprise..
Scene 6: What?
I was in a church, and the people there were having their eyes closed, then someone stood out, it was someone who was just converted and wasn't accustomed to her new religion's rules, so she was dancing while they were praying. Then she kept on shouting "My holy water's from the 'Cockroach River!'" or "Ilog Ipis", in Filipino.
Scene 7: Case closed, so sudden? 
I went back to the courtroom and I found out that the case was closed so sudden and no one was there. So I just left the courtroom.
Scene 8: Where are you?
I remember France wanted to see my best friend, and since the case was done, I thought he wanted to go and meet her. I searched for England and France, also my best friend, but I didn't see any of them. I was flying by that time, and it felt so real.
Scene 9: A Flower?!
I found myself in our car with my dad and one of our maids. We were looking for my dad's peers, and for some reason, he has a name of a band. We stopped at a certain house and asked an old guy there if he knows this guy with a band's name, and he said that we were looking for a flower in their garden. We were all confused.
Scene 10: Spaghetti
I remember our maid saying she'll cook spaghetti, so I dreamt that.






Scene 2 and 3 were the best.


---


2010; the worst year..?
As I remember, nothing good which is memorable happened this year. If I filter the events up, only these will stand out..


  • When we started the year, well, I couldn't remember what we did, all I know it was solemn.
  • Before turning 13, I got chicken pox and I didn't go to school for 3 and a half weeks.
  • The night before my birthday, I cried and the reason is a secret, but I know it's half a good and half a bad reason to.
  • My mother's condition got worse and December 1, she passed away. I don't want to give other details.
Well, maybe the list will go on until Dec. 31.. We'll never know..


--


Oh, btw, I'm learning Spanish and German. :v Not really concentrating on German but yeah. xD





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ

APH Malaysia Philippines Indonesia