Diese ist ein.. (uhm, what's German for "unexpected"?) tag!

Weee.. this day is full of unexpected things (okay, well, only one thing was unexpected, haha.)


I got another tablet -insert plenty of hearts here-, my sister gave it to me as a.. erm, new years gift I suppose....? 
MAN THE CHINESE WRAPPING MADE IT EPICCCC-ER.




First doodle using my new Wacom Bamboo Fun~
I already read about this tablet, I heard it's the best tablet for drawing :v


and I made a cute Hong Kong paper doll (which ended up.. crumpled, I'm not used to these things yet haha)
I WILL MAKE MORE. MORE. MOREEEEE. 
------------------------
Btw, I did get frustrated today..
My group mates said they'll be going to my house to make our investigatory project..
I told them to have themselves suggest the time, date and place..
it should have been today, around 1 pm, in my house..
none came.


As the leader, it's sorta normal for me to --
well.. I want to blackma-
lol nevermind, too lazy to write
soooo, when I was waiting for them for 3 whole hours, I worked on my Hong Kong paper doll.


Get the whole set here ---> http://magic-the-echidna.deviantart.com/journal/25638792/

EPIC. WIN. <3333
I'm gonna make some of them for my close friends who know hetalia~
AHAHAHHAAAAAAA.


meh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ

APH Malaysia Philippines Indonesia