Another stressful pair of weeks

Sigh. I still have no time for drawing that much.
I'm one of the top 15 in the whole 2nd year/ (In American status, that's 8th grade).
And this means I need to have the exams early.

It's still on March 2-4, yes. But most projects have their deadlines on March 1.
The whole week (next week) we're going to celebrate our school's foundation day.

I'm going to bring a lot of water. 

So, my to-do list.

  • Biology- make a 20-question quiz about one topic. I have 2 choices: Cells and Genetics. I started with cells. But Genetics looks easier.
  • Filipino- get a topic from a book named Florante at Laura. Actually, not a topic but a specific chapter.. then we're going to individually roleplay that while reciting the poem!
  • Computer- Make a personal webpage using HTML codes. Hah, this is the first one I'm going to do tomorrow.


:\

My birthday's on Tuesday next week. I haven't finished my comic yet though.
I might forget my birthday, haha.
Ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ