DIESE IST WAS DICH CALLEN "WERK". XD

I totally guessed the German for "This is what you call "work". and hey, I almost got it correctly.. (I typed "worken" at first, then checked google translate. lol.)


What a big achievement for one who is just voluntarily studying German. xD


anyway, 'bout the title...


Click to enlarge

Yeah. Work.
xD

Anyway, tomorrow is the Lunar New Year/Spring festival/Chinese New Year!
Guo Nian Hao to youuuu~ (the way people from Northern China greet)

I'm gonna give red envelopes to my close friends tomorrow =w=;
but only fake money is inside.... but I put a note there heehee. :3

I GOT A PAPER CUT.. well, more like hardbound paper cut.

and it HURTS for some reason I missed getting hurt.. but that reason didn't last long. Haha, it's only my left index finger, and not my right, and I am trying to be ambidextrous right handed so everything's fine. :D

Woot. Exams' results sort of ended up good. My highest is 97%, Biology. But around 3-5 people are higher than me and 1 of them got a perfect score so I feel competitive again with my grades. >3>; Don't worry, for me, competition is just a fake mask for my real goal.. which is to be better.

and here goes my self-confidence again, sheesh.

I'm waiting for April 8~ Singapore, weee <3

My birthday is coming. 2-22. I hope I won't forget my birthday again, haha.

Will update sooner or later. 

Zaijan. :q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ