Froh geburtstag mir!/ Feliz cumpleaños a mi! Happy birthday to me! //Sorry for not updating

Yes, I turned 14 last February 22..

2/22!!
No, I haven't finished my comic/manga yet..
I'll be doing it after exams.

I got many gifts from my friends.
Like Hong Kong dollars, a US dollar (which I can add to my collection of foreign money..), 3 different kinds of mechanical pencils, some other things.

Danke! Spasibo! (?) Grazie! Gracias! Merci! Xiexie! Arigatou gozaimasu! Salamat! Terima kasih! Shukran!
.. What else? 

Oh yes, thank you!




------
 
Sorry for the late update.
I'm very busy again!

Still have no review for the final exams on March 2, 3, and 4.

Then after March 8, I'm freeeee!!

I will fill this blog with drawings, hehe.

So, yeah. 

Just wait!

P.S. My old computer is broken again, haha. It is getting fixed. I have to wait until I can draw again. 

I have to review now, byeeee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ