Games!// Coloring in progress// Pageviews make me happy.

I want to draw!!!!!
and play online games :D 
I have gaia! Add me: " Ninjamastah222 "
and TinierMe: " Pachirisu222 " Sadly enough, I do not play often.
My gaia avatar is multicultural! It is a mixture of Chinese and Japanese. 

Work I am doing:
But then my laptop froze or hung up. 
How sad~

These two boys are in my comic. They are the protagonist's brothers who live in Spain.

I have not yet drawn the older sister of the protagonist. Her name is Sofia. She lives in Germany.

The protagonist lives in Hong Kong. Her name is Chi Chui. (She is the girl at the "Welcome!" picture above.)

---

Thank you for the page views! I have many viewers from other countries. I'm very happy people actually look at/ visit  this blog.

I would want to post here the statistics for the page views.. but I am lazy.
I have viewers from USA, Canada, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Japan, and United Kingdom. The most is Philippines, though I do not know how that happened. I did not tell my friends about my blog.

Anyway,
thank you for your support!


The translator does not translate well. So I am simplifying my English for it to be translated better.

(Because when I checked the statistics, most clicked the translator. When I checked, my English came out differently.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ