Squee.

Yes! I'm done with my oration. [Though I wasn't able to pronounce some words correctly.] Like, instead of saying "liberty", I said "liverty", and "Tirad pass" as "Tehrad pass". (CAUSE, I WAS THINKING OF THE CAPITAL OF IRAN FOR A QUIZ IN HISTORY.)


Nonetheless, even with some flaws, I still got 98%. So, I'm not going to take the final exam for English, and yet, I still get a perfect score. Teehee. >3>


I memorized the countries and capitals of Asia. 
THEN THE WHOLE ASIAN MAP. In 15 minutes. 
AND, THE NEXT DAY, IT TURNS OUT WE DON'T NEED TO. Only the countries and their capitals.
My hard work, wasted. Oh well, I'll just play online games for the Asian map thingy. >.>;


Nonetheless, here we go again, I got a perfect 50/50 for the quiz in History. 
Next stop, Europe. xD


Err, yeah. Haven't done much either. I took most of my time worrying about school. So far my efforts are not being much wasted. 


Now, to continue that comic I'm doing for my birthday, supposedly. I probably won't be able to make it before the 22nd.




Weekly drool: <-- 'cause I feel like it.


Click to enlarge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ