eh


Click to enlarge.
Lucida Mae Corinthia San Andres 
Man, I'm thinking of changing her name, lol. xD 
Re-do of a sketch + colour.


Not in the drawing mood yet. What I don't like when it's summer is that you have lots of time but can't do anything much. :B

I wake up at 1-2 pm almost everyday. Then eat and take siestas, then stalk Hetalia tumblr accounts.
Then I sleep from 12-3 am. Haha.


Hard to fall asleep, gaaaah!

Also training myself to have Lucid dreams. Well, I used to have them.. dreams of flying are the best ones I got. 

I always have dreams with guns in it, but I don't even have a gun.

I now keep a dream journal. I write my dreams there. 




The other day I bought a penguin hat. :>
oh, and I have been drinking water plenty of times, yet I feel.. dry. I don't know, really. 
Tomorrow, my sister will come back from America. She went there to work. 
Then, to Singaporeeeee!

Err, yeah. 'Till next entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ