Pisces

Click for full view.

This description is copied from my FaceBook caption for this pic. I'm too lazy to tell anything else.

(Prepare for a long yet brief caption ahead)
Gore Astrology- Pisces.

Rotate the image if you wanna see the guy better.

Can you see the blood? :D
-
If not, that means either a.) your eyesight isn't good b.) the pic is too small, so download it c.) I suck at emphasis.

Oh, and if you're wondering, yes.. their mouths are their baits for each other.

Isn't that sweet? <3

Pisces, according to a site, if I'm not mistaken, has something to do with something about balance .. or something. I don't know. Maybe I'm just making things up again. Haha.

As you can see, I'm not good at clothes designing.

Reality check: MY CAT KEEPS ON GOING UP TO MY DESKTOP AND EVEN THOUGH I PUT IT DOWN MANY TIMES IT KEEPS ON GOING UP AGAIN.
JUMPING FROM THE BED TO THE DESKTOP.
LIKE A NINJA.
AND A FEW MINUTES AGO IT KEPT ON PUTTING ITS BLOODY ARSE ON MY FACE.

Okay, ahem, where was I?
Oh, yes. I colour like a 4 year old. Apparently I got lazy and didn't care much, haha.

The colours of their uchiwa resembles the South Korean flag.. and I noticed that after colouring them. Yay South Korea!

I don't really believe in horoscopes.. but I read them just in case.. both Chinese and (i don't know what you call them) zodiac signs.

I only cropped the pic, didn't add any sort of edit whatsoever.

Sorry for the language about the cat. I love my cat, it's a ninja!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ