強力な滞在、日本の人々! Stay strong, the people of Japan!

I got home around 3:30 pm. 
My dad was in a hurry for me to go inside the house. He said that it was something important.


"Hurry!!"
"What is it?"
"It's the news!"
"Another earthquake in Japan?"
"How did you know?"
"The other day I read something about an earthquake in Japan on the internet.. Does this mean there's another earthquake?!"
"Yes!"
"Near Tokyo?"

"Yes!!"
".....O_O??"


I watched the news as it flashes the devastating flow of water over the shore of Japan, and how the earth rumbled.


This is too much! I can't say a word.


Read the news here. (Yahoo! News)

Magnitude 8.9 earthquake, somewhere near Sendai.


 ----


I got a gift from China. A cheongsam. It's black.

but I am still sad because of the news!



I will pray for the Japanese people, and to those who have relatives residing in the country.


Don't lose hope!

yes, yes, the title is translated via google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ