Ah, back to being bored. (+ sketches)

I'm in the Philippines again. Going to spend the rest of my summer mostly indoors. I'm not an outdoor person (except if it's in another country, of course!)
Keronian character: Miyuyu Nitougunsou/ sergeant 2nd class Miyuyu (Full name Miyuyu Yuuki)


Haven't drawn her in years!
In the mood to draw but I can't do it right.
I want to draw ASEAN in Hetalia, but my hands won't cooperate with me, haha.

UPDATE:
ASEAN sketches ongoing!
I don't know what she's doing lol 
Singapore- capital- Singapore City 
She likes to work and she's good in business talks.
 Very responsible but worries sometimes. She's orderly and likes to follow rules.
She wears glasses because she has farsightedness/hyperopia.
Malaysia's little sister. (Singapore is small) She's good friends with many other countries.

Random.. S.KoreaxPhilippines~
sdfgihkhj okay where was I?


Brunei - capital Bandar Seri Begawan (above)
He's silent and he's only close to Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia (Talk about girl friends)
(BIMP-EAGA)
He is very loyal to his leaders. He also has lots of weapons that Cambodia and Laos play with. He's usually cold-looking but he's really nice when you get to know him! (Tsundere much?) Lol at first "tsunadere" is how I call it.. with an a!


Myanmar (formerly Burma)- capital Naypyidaw (previously Yangon)
She's very mature and likes to follow certain rules. She's strict when it comes to meetings and dislikes disorderliness.
She's serious most of the time (dislikes Cambodia and Laos because they always cause trouble)
She keeps her decisions straight and but will change things if it's for the better.
Most of the time she takes care of her delta (Irrawaddy delta) at home.
Like Switzerland, she carries a gun and fires it when it's really needed.

More updates to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ