Hetalia KoreaxPhilippines Fanfiction

 Chapters are separated by horizontal rules. 
____________________

Philippines’ P.O.V. + yours.

Ah, I’m almost late!!
I kept on chanting the fact that I am 20 minutes late for the meeting that’s being hosted by Indonesia. It’s not my fault that America kept on talking with me through cellphone last night! I mean, I am hospitable, right? And being able to be hospitable is a good thing, right?—Wait a second, walang kwentang excuse yan! (that’s a useless excuse!)

Philippines ran and ran across the long hallway in Indonesia’s house. Whilst running, she thought to herself what excuse she’d give the ASEAN folks following her apology when she arrives at the room.

Probably Myanmar will scold me again. Anyway, Vietnam and Thailand may be able to back me up again like they did in the previous meetings being held.

The 18th meeting of the ASEAN is being hosted by Indonesia, which is one of the ASEAN’s founding members… and one of the Philippines’ closest friends.

As I reached the closed door, I paused for a while because I’m out of breath. I gazed at the intricate carvings on the door.

“Indo-san has a good taste.” I thought to myself. Which is true. It reminded me of the potteries I have at home. They’re full of curves here and there, spiral shapes that balanced each other out, dragons, animals etc. etc.

I took one last breath before holding the doorknob. It was silver; with a shape of a quarter moon. I tried to hold on for a moment to feel the texture of the knob, like what I used to do the previous years. It always reminds me of the time when me, Indonesia and Malaysia were kids. We would always hang out during night time to gaze at the moon glittering in the night sky.

As Philippines was being attacked by nostalgia, the door was being pulled by some force in the other side of the door. Her eyes widened for she didn’t expect that coming.

“Eh? Philippines? WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!”

I was still shocked—no, I’m not shocked because I’m being shouted at either a.) being late, b.) I was in a trance while holding that awesome doorknob.
I was shocked because someone hugged me. I looked at the little nation, and as to my guess, it’s Singapore.

“Feilubin! Feilubin!” Singapore exclaimed in Mandarin accent while hugging Philippines. She was only about half of Philippines’ height. Philippines is around 5’3, sadly.

“Ahh.. Singapore.. Wait, where in the world—“ I paused as I saw that almost only 4 out of 10 ASEAN members were there.

Only Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore were present, and awkward silence was amongst them.

“Ahh—Anong klaseng meeting to?!” (What kind of meeting is this?!)

“Fili, I don’t know what you said, but yes, I think it’s the same thing I thought to myself when I got in and found out that only 3 countries were present.”

“They probably got screwed in traffic.” Indonesia said while fixing some papers.

“But they could like, just get their choppers and fly here. Your house is big enough, am I right, Singapore?” Malaysia looked and smiled at the country she’s proud to proclaim as her sister. Singapore gave a nod. Man, she’s so cute.

“Ahem, so, we can’t start unless there are 7 of us. Sadly, we still need 3 more members before we could—“ Indonesia suddenly paused.

“Ha?” I said.
“What the hell is going on here?” I can’t read the goddamn atmosphere anymore. I can’t believe Spain has this much influence on me.

“What is it?” Thailand curiously looked at Indonesia, which was a few seats away from her.

“I think I know the reason why they’re not here yet.” Indonesia face-palmed.

“Hmn? What?” Singapore most likely guessed what Indonesia’s about to say. What a smart little nation. No wonder she’s one of the Asian tigers.

“Supposedly, Brunei and I were thinking of swapping,” Indonesia paused again, thinking.

“… because you’re preparing for the APEC meeting you’re going to host?” Malaysia guessed, and gave a small sigh.

“Ah, I get it.” Thailand suddenly gave a smile. He’s such a jolly country.
Reminds me of America.
“The other countries must have thought the swap was successful so they just went to Brunei’s. Right?” Thai looked at me, I guess he thinks I get it. Unfortunately, half of my mind was flying away at that time, so I just gave a nod.

“Yeah. Well, like who’s at fault here?” Malaysia suddenly uttered. Probably she wants to put a blame to at least one or more countries for being too ‘ahead of time’, and she likes scolding clumsy countries, almost like Myanmar to my point of view. Only Burma—I mean Myanmar was stricter with her “own policies”.

“I think we should worry about that later.” Singapore said as she was properly seated beside Malaysia.

The seating arrangement’s always so blurry to me. Most of the time the arrangement is as follows:
From left to right of the U-shaped table;
Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, me, Viet, Thailand, Brunei.

There are 5 extra chairs just in case the two candidate states; Papua New Guinea and—what’s his name…? East Timor were there. The other 3 are for China, Japan, and South Korea whenever they joined the meetings for the ASEAN+3.
There are some other stacked chairs in the room, probably for the East Asia summit, where China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India, New Zealand, America and-- *gulp* Russia are present.

Of course, the East Asia summit always had those “Hero Talks”, because America’s there.

So, yeah. It never went elsewhere.

“—so, I therefore conclude that we will go to Brunei’s house, together.” Malaysia insisted. Ah, I didn’t notice they were talking about something.

“Okay. Lead the way~” Thailand happily said.

They all rose from their seats and walked towards the only door in the room. Thailand opened the door and insisted that the ladies would go first. What a gentleman. I wish America was like this.

Philippines was the last female to leave the room. Thailand closed the doors and followed after her. Malaysia lead the way to her ride. Indonesia held Singapore’s hand while talking about some anime.

As the 5 arrived at Brunei’s house…

“WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU GUYS SOOO LONGGGGG?!!!” 2 nations shouted in unison.

“Will you two keep quiet already?! You’ve been so noisy ever since you got here!!” Myanmar threatened the two, which were Laos and Cambodia.

The 5 nations were flabbergasted, not to find an organized meeting but almost a party, in Brunei’s room.

Vietnam was sleeping. Probably out of boredom.
Myanmar was giving death glares to Laos and Cambodia, which were playing with Brunei’s weapons.

Let’s see.. Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, me. Oh, yes. The 10—

“PILLIPIN. PILLIPIIINN!!!!” My eyes suddenly got covered by 2 warm hands.
“SINO ‘TO? GAGO KA BITAWAN MO AKO!!!” (Who’s this? You bastard, let me go!)



“Guess who I am, Pillipin!” How the heck am I supposed to do that?!
“Use your instinct, da ze!” Did he just read my mind?!! Ah, wait..

“Da ze?” I repeated.

“I think I know who you are now!”

Philippines suddenly elbowed the guy’s chest. Reacting to the pain, he quickly let go of her and ended up lying on the floor. You should be glad I didn’t kick your lower vital region,

South Korea.

“Ow, well you didn’t have to do that, da ze!” Korea said rubbing the pain off his chest.
“Sorry, I didn’t expect you to do that. Anyway, I didn’t even expect you to be here! This is an ASEAN meeting, not ASEAN+3, nor the East Asia summit!” I said while helping him up.

“..but, that doesn’t mean I can’t hang out!” and looked into my eyes. Ugh, I felt warm all of a sudden so I looked away.

“Wait, how in the world did you know that we’re having a meeting, South Korea?” Indonesia questioned as she was sitting down.

“I asked aniki, da ze!” He said as he dusted himself.

China?” Singapore asked.

“Yeah, da ze! He knows a lot about these things. Anyway, Pillipin, if you’re free tomorrow—“

“Please go out of this building” Myanmar suddenly said and aimed her gun at Korea. Well isn’t she one serious chick? I could say she saved my butt here but.. wait, is that gun loaded?!

Myanmar, you shouldn’t be that harsh on him, he’s way above us, economically speaking..” Vietnam said as she put her hand on Myanmar’s right arm.  Didn’t notice she woke up already. I think it’s my fault though. Anyway she has a point. He’s one of the Asian tigers and one of those high class countries.. And his music and dramas are great!

“Did you say something, Feilubin?” Singapore whispered. Did she read my mind or was I thinking too loud..?

“Ah, it’s nothing” I replied. Then I looked back at the rest of the countries.

“WHAT THE FU-“  Philippines exclaimed while backing off for she was almost hit by a gun shot.
“Are you alright?!” Singapore asked.
“Ahaha.. yes..” Takte, muntikan na ako doon ha.. (Damn, I was so close..)

Myanmar was shooting South Korea while he was running around the room.
Vietnam was chasing after Myanmar.
Laos and Cambodia were hiding behind Thailand,
Thailand’s just sighing while standing near the veranda of Brunei’s room.
Brunei’s nowhere to be found.
Malaysia’s hiding under the table, holding a string, while Indonesia was holding the other end, while hiding behind a cabinet in the room.
I think I know what they’re going to do.

“Let’s hope no one gets penetrated by a gunshot though..” Singapore said as she hid behind me.




Korea’s P.OV.

I can’t believe I’m in the point of dying at this very moment, da ze! Being chased with a loaded gun inside a small room is definitely NOT how I wanted to die, da ze! 

As I was trying to save my life, I stole some looks at Pillipin, da ze. Singapore was hiding behind her.

Her amber-like eyes are so pretty! Not just that, also her voice, her beautiful voice is, too.. and everything about her, da ze!

Ah, shit. Myanmar almost shot me again. Good luck to me, da ze!




Myanmar’s P.O.V.

This kid is surely pissing me off! How dare he show up in the ASEAN meeting? I don’t care if he has a stable economy, or that he’s one of the 4 Asian tigers. He shouldn’t have been here! Now we can’t proceed to the—OOF!


Philippines’ P.O.V.

“Ah, no more gun shots, da ze?” Korea said as he looked back at Myanmar. To his surprise, she was lying on the floor, while Vietnam was on top of her.

“Luck is with me, da ze!” Korea grinned.
“Now, Pillipin. Tomorrow, 4 pm, Hong Kong’s house, wear your hottest attire for me, da ze!” Korea waved then jumped off the window. Is he crazy?! Brunei’s house is 3 floors high! I thought while running towards the window and checked if he’s still alive.

“Oh, hi, Pilli! You got worried about me, da ze? Remember, I know tae kwon do, da ze!” Korea said while he was hanging from a branch of a tree using his left foot as an anchor.

“Okay…?” I said. This guy’s crazy. Yup. No doubt to it.

I returned back to where Myanmar was.

Indonesia and Malaysia were helping Myanmar and Vietnam.

“That was one awesome chasing scene!” Laos said while wiping the sweat off his forehead.
“Yeah! But it could have been better if there were more weapons!” Cambodia said while grinning and turning to Brunei’s swords hanging on the wall.
“… You two, don’t you dare touch those swords. Only my leaders can take hold of them.” Brunei said in an almost inaudible voice while there was some kind of weird aura surrounding him. I haven’t seen him act like that in years now. Well, shows how much he values his weapons.

“Are you guys alright?” Thailand asked.
“I’m fine. Good thing Myanmar’s gun didn’t go off when we fell! Or else one of you guys would have been bleeding by now. “ Vietnam said, smiling. Thailand and Vietnam look cute together.
“… Sorry for rampaging. I just can’t control myself…” Myanmar said while putting her gun back to its case.

Indonesia high-fived Malaysia.

“We did a good job, no?” Indonesia said, smiling.
“Hahaha, yeah!” Malaysia replied.
I haven’t seen them this close. For all I know, they have some irritabilities with each other. ASEAN really does a good work with SEA’s relations.

“Should we proceed to the meeting?” Singapore suggested.

“Oh, yeah, about that, wait a sec, Singapore..” Indonesia paused.
“The 5 of you,” she said, \ looking at Vietnam, Brunei, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar. “the meeting was supposed to be held in my house. Didn’t the others notify you about it?”

“Well, Myanmar and I were heading to your house when Laos and Cambodia said it would be held in Brunei’s. We told them the swapping was canceled but they insisted in going to Brunei’s house.
“It’s all their fault.” Brunei said while glaring at Laos and Cambodia.

Ah, my phone is vibrating. I’ll just go to the corner.

“Hold on, I’m going to take this call for a moment, excuse me.” “I’ll give you 5 minutes.” Indonesia said.
“’Kay.”
Philippines went to a corner of the room, clicking the green button of her phone. 

When I answered the call, a loud voice of a young man came buzzing in.
“HEY PHILIPPINES! I’VE TEXTED YOU ALMOST A GAZILLION TIMES AND I STILL GOT NO REPLY” WHAT THE FU-

Who in the bloody hell is THAT?!” Malaysia uttered from the center of the room, hearing the conversation.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t notice I pressed the speaker button!”

I pressed the headphone button.

“Hello? May I ask, who the hell is this?”

“It’s me! Your one and only!”


The next day.

(Hong Kong’s house.)

Korea was wearing blue pants, and a green jacket with an inside shirt of the flag of the Republic of Korea. Hong Kong was wearing his regular oversized red outfit. They were talking about random video games. Then,



Ding dong.



“Ah, it must be her, da ze!” Korea said as he ran toward the door.
“No, it’s probably the pizza guy. I ordered pizza for the three of us.” Hong Kong said, while properly seated on the floor in front of a small table.

Korea placed his hand on the doorknob and turned it.
“No, it must be—“
“Good afternoon. Pizza delivery, sir.” Said a guy who had a blue cap and was wearing a yellow t-shirt saying “We sell the best pizzas!” on it.
“Ah, thanks… Here’s the cash, da ze.” Korea handed over some HK dollars, since he’s in Hong Kong’s house.

“Tough luck.” Hong Kong said, giving a small, almost unseen smile. He likes to see his brother fail.

Korea puts the pizza box on the table.
“Does she go here a lot, da ze?” He said while opening the box.
“Not too often. She takes care of me whenever China isn’t around. But I can handle things on my own, you know.” Hong Kong replied, taking a slice and gave a small bite.
“Right, da ze! Does she change your clothes for you, da ze?” Korea said as he was grinning at Hong.
“… Don’t ask me such an intimate question. It’s unnecessary.” Hong replied, looking away.
“So, she does, da ze?” Korea teased, while he was staring at Hong and checking if he was blushing. To his discontentment, he wasn’t.
“I can do it on my own, you idiot. I’m not a baby. She only does both the chores and the cooking.” Hong said, taking another bite of his pizza.
“Is her food good, da ze?” Korea questioned while giving one heck of a bite to his piece.

“Most likely. She knows some Chinese and Western cuisine, both fits my taste.”
“Ah, I see, da ze.” Korea said as he laid flat on the floor and stared at the ceiling, thinking of what Philippines would look like in a hanbok, the traditional Korean outfit. She’d look like a doll in it. Pretty, da ze~ Korea thought to himself.

Korea began to think deeper while taking some bites of his pizza.

“I wonder what Pilli--*cough*cough*MUTHADERFVCKINGH SHIT HONG,*cough*cough* I’M CHOKING. *cough*cough*GIVE ME SOME WATER*cough*.” Korea said as he stood up while holding his neck.

“Can you wait a little longer?” Hong said, still sitting.

“WHAT?! DO YOU*cough*WANT ME TO*cough*DIE, DA ZE?!*cough*” Korea said as he was running around in circles.



Ding dong.



“OH GREAT*cough* BAD TIMING DA ZE!!!*cough*” Korea said as he ran towards the door and opened it to find a little brown-haired lass wearing a brown skirt, light purple and black striped knee-high socks, and a blue jacket with an inside shirt of the flag of the Republic of the Philippines.

“*cough*HELPMEPILLIPI--*cough*”

“Good af--ANO NAMAN ‘TO?!” (what’s THIS?!) Philippines said, seeing Korea almost turning blue.

Hong Kong! Are you trying to kill your brother?!” Philippines said, dragging Korea from the entrance to the table.

"No." Hong Kong calmly said. Tch, this kid...


“Hang on, I’ll get some water.” Philippines said. She then went to the kitchen.

“Pineapple juice, baozi, mooncake… ah, here, bottled water.”
 I then got it and ran as quickly as I could. But hey, he’s a country, how could he die? It’s not like North Korea’s thinking about him or something.



—In a distant place—


North Korea was sitting outside of his house. Looking at the lake, He focused on a fish which was flapping its tail in the wind as it jumps from the sparkling water above it.

A bird flew by and caught it.

“Ah.” North Korea said in content.



Oh, the irony.


Hong Kong’s house—

“DRINK THE DAMN WATER ALREADY” I said while forcing Korea’s mouth open, shoving the bottled water in his mouth.

“Did this guy ate one whole slice in a single bite?!” I uttered.

“Probably.” Hong Kong said. Does this kid even care about his brother?


After a few tries of forcing Korea to drink some water..


“Ahh, I feel better, da ze!” Korea said as he stretched his arms.


Outside of Hong Kong’s house, there was a blonde guy wearing glasses, spying.

South Korea..” He said while focusing the binoculars at Korea.


The United States of America’s P.O.V.

“Who the hell is this?” I knew she’d say that.
“It’s me! Your one and only!” I proudly exclaimed.

We have the best relations in all relations there is! She’s the heroine of my dreams! Of course, I stay as the hero, and will always be! Hahahaha!

“So, are you free tomorrow?”
“Uhm, sorry, I’m not. I’m going to hang out with South Korea tomorrow. Let’s hang out some other day, okay?” She said. South Korea? He’s hitting on my girl? I thought he has Taiwan? Or wait, maybe Taiwan’s with Japan. Oh, but probably she’s helping him out because of the damage back at his place. Such lovebirds. Anyway, I did my job, I think I’m even the first one to help him! Of course, that’s natural, I’m the hero after all!

“Where are you two going?” I asked. It’s not a good question, I know. But I need to know. Really!
“I’m not so sure yet. He just said that we’d meet in Hong Kong’s house at around 4 pm tomorrow.” She replied. God, her voice is so soothing to the ear! I’d totally want her to replace the Statue of Liberty, if it was legal.

Philippines, 5 minutes is done! Let’s proceed to the meeting.” A voice said. Must be Indonesia or some other SEA folk.
“I gotta go now, bye!” She said.
“Bye! Tell them the hero’s saying hi!” I said.
“Uhm, sure. Bye.” She then hung up.

I put the phone down. I stood at my veranda while looking at the night sky. The moon is at its quarter phase. I just don’t know if it was first or last, but that didn’t really matter.


I’m going.


I don’t want some “Asian Tiger” to go on hitting on <span>my</span> Philippines. Hey, it’s like he’s acting as the antagonist while I stick being the hero! And Philippines will be the girl I’m going to save! Makes sense to me! Hahaha, brilliant!


..Wait, did I just said a word that Britain might say? Oh my god.


I meant to say..
“Hahaha, cool!”

Ahh, that’s more like it.



Philippine’s P.O.V. + yours..?

“Bye, have fun.” Hong Kong said without any kind of joyous tone. This kid really needs a girlfriend sooner or later, or his life will end up being like England. Lady-less.

—In a distant place—

It’s 8 o’ clock in the morning in London. England was having his morning tea whilst reading an article about the nutritional facts of yoghurt in the newspaper he received from a jolly young chap who delivers his newspaper everyday. He laid his newspaper down, took his tiny cup of tea and took several yet light amounts of his earl grey.

He chocked for a few seconds, grasped for the glass of water sitting at the far-end of his circular table, and drank almost all of its contents in a tetchy manner.
As he finished, he wiped his mouth with the neatly folded table napkin beside him.


“What the bloody hell is that….?”


—Back to them—

After a few steps from Hong Kong’s house, South Korea locked Philippines’ right arm with his left.
Philippines didn’t notice.

“I expected a hotter attire from you, da ze.” Korea said, grinning.
“What? I’m not that kind of person—“  
“Ah, want to go watch a drama movie, da ze?” He looked into my eyes, I’m feeling warm again.

“Sure. Your dramas are great.”  
“Oh, of course, they originated in me, da ze!” He winked.
Like what kuya Tsina tells me, haha. Everything great originated in you.

As we walked towards the wide streets halfway full of people, he kept on pointing some stuff girls like me would like. From fans of different colours, hats with cute 2D designs, boots, cosmetics, jewelry, et cetera.

Korea stopped walking.
“Are you hungry, or would you like some refreshments like bubble tea, da ze?” He asked.
“I just ate merienda before leaving,” Philippines paused.
“Merienda, da ze? What’s that?” Korea looked curious.

“Hmm, it’s something like afternoon tea, as England might put it. The word merienda is both Spanish and Filipino, sorry.”
“It’s okay, da ze. Anyway, would you still like some bubble tea, da ze?” Korea insisted.
“Well, if you insist..” Philippines reached for her mini purse kept inside her jacket’s pocket.
“Hey, I’m paying, da ze! I invited you, and the guy needs to pay when he’s on a date, da ze!” Korea said as he held Philippines’ right arm with his left hand.
“Alright, alright.. if you really insist.. I’m just not used to this, okay?” Philippines said, looking down.

“’Not used to this’? I thought you and Migug--  America date a lot, da ze!” Korea said, a little shocked.
“We.. don’t date. We just hang out a lot.. Anyway, are you going to buy me bubble tea or what?” Philippines said while pulling Korea’s arm to the bubble tea vendor just a few steps to the left.
I don’t want to talk about it. America and I may have good relations, probably stronger than your relations with him, but.. we’re not into something.. like that.

I’m trying my best to be closer to you guys here in our little Asian family.
I’m going to preserve my culture, just as you guys do.
Yet, I will try to brighten up my economy, like the westerners,
I will rise up,
As one of those countries known to the world.


“Ah, Pillipin? What’s up? You’ve been staring at your bubble tea for a long while, da ze. Is there a bug in yours, da ze?!” Korea said with his face near Philippines’.

“Ah..? No,” She paused, turning bright red.
“GAGO KA KOREA, YOUR FACE IS AN INCH AFAR FROM MINE!!” (Korea, you bastard!) Philippines smacked her forehead with Korea’s.

“OW OW OW OW, DA ZE!!!” Korea yelled while rubbing his forehead with his cold, taro flavored bubble tea.

“I’m sorry, I just..”
“It’s okay, da ze.” Korea said, looking at Philippines while still rubbing his edible remedy on his forehead.


Korea’s P.O.V.

As we continued walking around in the streets of my place, we gazed at the kids running around from place to place, laughing and shouting “Tag, you’re it!”, da ze. We sat on a bench near some kind of fountain, da ze. We sure are tired from all of the walking, da ze!

I checked my watch to see if we still have more time.
4:29 PM.

Ah, it’s still early, da ze.

“Pilli, until what time are you free anyway, da ze?” I asked. She’s sipping some of her bubble tea and chewing some of the pearls, da ze. I waited for her to respond, da ze.

“I’m free the whole day,” she said, calmly.
“Really? That’s great, da ze!” I yelled, raising up both of my hands in the air, da ze. Kids suddenly stared at me, but I didn’t mind, da ze.

“Hm? What else are you planning to do, anyway?” She questioned.

Honestly speaking, I don’t know what else we could possible do, da ze. Ah, wait! I remember that we’re supposed to watch a movie, da ze!

“We’re supposed to watch a movie, right, da ze?”
“Oh, yeah! I completely forgot about that!” She said, followed by a giggle. She looks so cute, da ze. If only I could hug her at this very moment, I would, da ze. But there are kids here. Not good, da ze.

She turned to me, da ze..
“We’ll go to the movies after a few minutes then. You think of some good movie to watch, but keep it a secret from me! Just be sure it’s some kind of good drama movie, okay?” She said, smiling at me, da ze. I feel sort of warm, da ze.

“Alright, da ze! Let’s rest for 10 minutes, then we’re on the go, da ze!” I said. Then we continued sipping our taro flavoured bubble tea.


America’s P.O.V

I stared at the two republics from the bushes just a few meters away from the bench their sitting.
They’re eating some bubble tea together.

How sweet.

I envy you, Korea.

Wait, I always go out with Philippines, why do I feel so jealous of Korea? What’s so wrong about them being together?


“Maybe because Korea’s hotter than you?” Someone said, sitting quietly beside me. His hair is straight, he’s wearing something China wears.

“H-Hong Kong? What the heck are you doing here?” I said, a little flabbergasted.
“I’m stalking them, of course,” He paused, keeping his composure.
“I got bored and followed them, that’s all. My motives are simple. Unlike yours.”
“.. Alright. Let’s stalk them together.”  
While Korea and Philippines weren’t looking, Hong Kong and I hid from bush to bush, we even hid in the trash can.

I’m the hero, and Hong is my sidekick.

Makes good sense to me, haha!





Korea’s P.O.V

I stared at the fountain just 2 meters away from the bench, da ze. The funny-sounding squirts of water coming from a few holes on the floor reminds me of the fun games that some of us East and South-east Asian countries used to play back then, when we were young, da ze.

There weren’t any teams back then, as far as I could remember, da ze.
The game itself is simple: you just wet everyone with water. The one who isn’t that wet wins the game, da ze.
We just threw some water inside balloons back then, and sometimes when we ran out of balloons for throwing, we would just wet everyone with water using buckets, our hands, and for sometimes, in my case, I use my mouth, da ze.



Ever since we were young, I’ve always had my eyes on Pillipin, da ze. I don’t know what really made her so different compared to Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Myanmar, da ze.

But all I know is, whenever I look at her, I feel very warm and safe, da ze. She may look like Malaysia and Indonesia, she may act like Vietnam and Taiwan, she may sometimes be as dead-serious as Myanmar,


But something makes her so different from them all, da ze.


I can’t point it out directly, da ze.

Whenever she looks at me with her light brown, almost amber eyes, she looks so innocently cute, especially when she’s smiling, da ze.

I feel like melting whenever her soft, delicate skin touches mine, da ze. She may be a little tanned, and I could blame the equator for that.

I feel like I’m in some sort of spell whenever I smell her flower-scented hair, da ze.

Korea? Are you still alive?”

Ah, that lovely voice.

Korea! Hoy!” She’s waving her hand on my face.

Well, back to reality.

“What in the world are you thinking? It’s like you’ve been hypnotized or something.”
“Anoo, I was just thinking of what kind of drama movie we should watch, da ze..”

“Oh, I see, well, what are we going to watch then?” Shit, I didn’t think she’s going to ask that, da ze!

“Uhh, I forgot the title, da ze! It’s about..”
“About what?
“About two people falling in love with each other.. da ze..” That’s a stupid thing to say, da ze! She might find it obvi—
Silly Korea, of course! Our dramas mostly involve love, have you forgotten?” She winked.

“Oh, right.. I forgot.. da ze..” She winked. She winked. She winked—

Korea? Are you sick? You’re turning bright red—“

Without uttering anything, I stood up, took her hand and ran as fast as I could, da ze.


The problem is, where should we go, da ze? I don’t want to watch a movie, honestly, da ze.


 Ah, I know, da ze!


America’s P.O.V. (+ yours)

“They—they just… disappeared!! What in the world--?!” I said in disbelief.

“I expected that would happen. I’m thinking Korea’s really hyped now.” Hong Kong said while putting down his own red coloured binoculars.

“Should we follow them?” He said, standing up.

“Sure, little sidekick, whatever you sa—OUCH!!”
Hong Kong kicked America’s shin.
“Don’t call me ‘sidekick’. I didn’t come here to help you, I came here to help myself.” He started walking into a big crowd ahead of them and disappeared.

“… No wonder England likes you more than me.” He stood.
“Should I continue stalking them or not?” He looked behind him.
His alien friend, Tony, gave a thumbs up.

“Alrighty then!” He dashed into the crowd in hopes of finding Korea and Philippines.



Philippines’ P.O.V. + yours.

I closed my eyes for a moment since my eyes got some dirt because of all the running.

After a few minutes, we were still running. I opened my eyes. I felt like I’m some sort of fugitive escaping Korea’s place.
“Where are we?!” I asked. I got no answer
The place is like a labyrinth, no wait, I think it is. Some sort of forest-ish labyrinth. There’s a stream cutting it in half, it seems so familiar..

Korea!”


Korea continued running and totally ignored me.


He ran faster.

And after some more meters of advancing, he stopped.
“HOY!! LISTEN TO M—,“ I paused.


This place.


Korea brought Philippines to a place which turned on her nostalgia.

The lake at the end of a small labyrinth; the mountains that beautified the sun whenever it set ; the sound of the exotic birds humming; the stream that split the labyrinth in half ..
this place..

“Do you still remember this place, da ze?” Korea said without looking at Philippines. He looked exhausted but he gave a somewhat satisfied smile.
He was staring at the beautiful sunset. It was an early one, considering the climate and season; since it was December.

“Ha? Of course,” I chuckled.
“this is the place where we used to hang out back then, when we were kids, right?”
I looked at my right hand, then I just noticed, we were holding hands, but it’s alright.

“Glad to know your memory’s still working fine, da ze!” He gave a grin.

“What? I’ll teach you, you little—“


Korea’s P.O.V. + yours.


“OW, DA ZE!” I yelled. I then found myself lying on the lush-green grass, da ze.
Then after a few seconds, I finally got what had happened;

she pushed me. So sweet, da ze.

She was also lying down beside me, da ze. Her right hand and my left were joined together. She held the conjoint hands in the air, da ze.

“You sure are pretty weak when it comes to surprise attacks, brother.” She said calmly, with a smile on her face, which was only inches from mine. Her eyes were sparkling because of the sunset’s vivid orangey light, her eyes look more beautiful than before, da ze.

“You’re turning red..? Or is it just the sunset?” She stared at me with curiosity. I think I’m burning, da ze.

“I.. no.. wait.. haha.. ha.. ha.. da ze..” I’m out of words, da ze.


America’s P.O.V. (wherever he is.) + yours


After a few huffs and puffs of good tasting oxygen, I stared at the 2 Asian countries lying on the grass together with the help of my trusty binoculars I got from my McDonald’s happy meal.

I don’t know whether I’m supposed to ruin their moment or just stare here.
Heck, I totally forgot that they’re siblings!

It’s okay. It’s not like Korea’s going to take advantage of her while they’re together. Together alone. Right? Right? Tell me!

Ah. I’m going to concentrate on every move they’ll do! Good thing I brought my camera with me. I’m going to record this. And if what they’re going to do next is an “incest” thing, then I’ll have no choice but to show the vid to China and we’ll both create a partition between them! Hahaha!

I pressed the red circular button on the camera. Video, on. Zoom in, on.

“Wait a sec,” I thought to myself.

I stared at the zoomed scene on the LCD screen of my videocam.

Never have I seen Philippines look so happy with someone else.
I’ve never seen her smile like everything’s safe and alright,
I’ve never seen her like this at all.

Whenever she’s with me, she smiles, yes, but it always seems so.. forced. The face I usually see from her is always so troubled, as if I’m not safe enough for her to be with.

It’s like Korea’s actually a better guy than I am.

A tear slowly dripped off America’s face. He didn’t rub it, since it fell quickly. He looked down, somewhat in guilt and shame.

America turned off his videocam, and started to walk away a few steps away from them. He knew they won’t notice him, since he’s 12 meters away from them.

He looked back,

“I’ll do better next time, Philippines. Just wait. I know Korea isn’t really some guy who’s planning to steal you from me. In fact, I should be equally kind to him as I am to you, you are siblings after all.

But even so, take care of yourself,”

Heck, what am I saying? I’m not some kind of overly gentle hero who’s going to let his heroine wander off like that!

“Never mind, just have fun for now,



I shall return.




(your lovely P.O.V.)



An echo sounded, the 2 lying republics stopped chuckling.

“Did you hear something, da ze?”  Korea said, sitting up and turning to the cave-like ending of the labyrinth.
“Sort of, well it’s not something to worry about, probably.” Philippines said, leaning on Korea’s back. Their backs were against each other. Both of their hands were conjoint.

“I remember the times you, Japan and I used to play, hmm, that game China hates?”

“Ddong chim, da ze?” Korea said with a laugh.

“You call it that, Japan calls it Kancho, I call it with a variety of names. China hates it so bad, we all get grounded and had to carry lots of water-filled buckets back and forth the great wall!” Philippines laughed.

“Right, da ze! Such good times we had back then. If only things were still the same, da ze..” Korea’s tone went a little down.

Philippines turned around and kissed Korea’s left cheek.

Korea’s eyes widened as he slowly turned red.

“We can change things,” Philippines said, looking directly at Korea’s eyes.

“and this time, lets make our bond tighter.”

Philippines hugged Korea, and he did the same.

The sun was at its peak of setting, the birds flying in the vast skies were around a hundred.


I love this day. Philippines thought to herself.




_________________________________
Hope you like it~ It's okay America. :'c

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ