Rearranged/reorganized my blog, again.

Hi!
I rearranged/reorganized the things in my blog again. I always do this every 2-3 months or so. I always get bored with my blog.
This time, I made the background myself. Cool, no?
Click here for the tutorial
It's average difficulty. I did some tweaks, so part of it is made up by myself.

I might move to Canada this year and continue my studies there. I'm sort of scared because I'm not close with the people whom of which I'm going to live with. It's somewhere in Mississauga.

Canada/Matthew Williams © Himaruya Hidekaz(u)
Hmm.

I went to Subic the other day with (not so few) relatives.
One car that had 5 adults and a baby got into an accident. Good thing that no one got badly bruised! The baby didn't have a scratch, she was safe. She's only a few months old!

A picture I took when sun almost set
Click to enlarge.


Me! Lol.

  Will update sooner or later. Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ