Learning languages for a past time

I won't be bored for a while because I'm studying foreign languages again! To make things better, it's on my iPhone and I get to learn while lying in bed lol xD When I first studied Spanish, German, Mandarin.. I used the computer for reference.. but nah, I never got the chance to concentrate.

But now, I just downloaded free apps that could help me with learning! \(^∀^)/


 *Asian would refer to the whole of Asia and not just East Asia (China, Japan, Korea) but these are what I'd want to learn, so..
I focus on Chinese. I don't know why either.

** EU Languages for Europe. English is basically from UK, so I just put it there.
German is the hardest. Spanish isn't that hard because Filipino has Spanish words.. well, a few revised ones.

The tutorials don't have much words in it, though. So I still won't be able to master them.

I'm not thinking of mastering them, anyway. It's only for leisure times and just so I could understand some words.

I also keep on having dreams and I still remember most of what's happening. Sometimes, I even try to make my dreams according to my likes.
Lucid dreaming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ