Sigh

Still searching for some private schools in Ontario, Canada. I can't find a cheap one lolol D:>
Or.. just any other school that accepts tourist students until they're permanent residents.. yeah.. 

Hmn, they said that if they can't find a school, I might enroll in my good ol' school again.

Sigh. To be honest, I would love to go out of the country and go there, which is a selfish reason, I know, haha but that doesn't mean I don't love my country! It's.. because I want to try something new for a change. I'm going to speak in English for a year there, oh, the pain. I'll get used to it, though.. well, I hope.

but I don't want to leave my sister (older and younger).. it's kinda saddening D:
I also don't want to leave my close friends.
buuuttt.. another reason that I want to leave so bad is to see who really cares.

Hmmm more selfish reasons, eh?



I'm waiting for a parcel that a friend sent 2 weeks ago.. and man.. the delivery peeps are kinda slow..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ