Haaaayyy

Second day of July. Yesterday was my dog's birthday. Tomorrow's my other dog's birthday. Yeah.

I went to a kid's birthday party a few hours ago. I was able to hang out with my childhood friend. It was pretty fun.
Also bought some things for school. Too bad I'm a leader in Chemistry class. My groupmates.. they have this awkward mixture. I could only count on one of them. I felt bad because one of my groupmates chose to become a member of a different group, just because she's close friends with the leader of that group. Sigh. :(

My dad will move to Canada on July 20. He's pretty upset, but I find it irritating how he keeps on saying we'll need him, (even though it's sort of true) but he never said a word about him missing us. It's.. not right. Haha.


Will upload drawings, when I get the chance to draw. I need to continue a meme with a friend.

Also, I submitted something for the newspaper of my school. I'm one of the cartoonists. I was in charge of the games. Cool, no?

Ehh, yeah.

My Chinese lessons are doing fine. I find grammar hard, though. I'm still learning the basics.

Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ