Sigh

And so, here we go again..

We had our exams. Everything was easy-- well, except for Filipino, though. I'm not the only one who says that.
We've been working on our bulletin board in school. Our adviser is also good in arts, so he helps us out with the planning, and he understands us. (He helped us think of an idea for our contest which will be held next week, July 21).

I feel pretty bad because students from an older year level keep on laughing at us (pretty much insulting our work), while we were making some decorations for our board. I feel dishonored, unappreciated, and intimidated at the same time..

Good thing our current class adviser understands us! Unlike the previous ones we had..

There is no unity in our classroom. My other classmates said they were going to help with the work, but only 6 of us worked..


I hope the poster making contest would be good, though..

I'll post scribbles later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ