HUZAH

Exams are finally over! I can draw again!

Oh, yes~ I finally got 2000 views! Yay.

The exams were alright. I didn't review much on some subjects, but they weren't that difficult. I hope I pass, to say the least.

August 18 was my older sister's birthday. We went to Resorts World (Manila). There were lots of people from different countries. I tried guessing what country they came from. Some were from China, others were from Europe, and etc.
When we were walking, a European man went near my sister and told her something in his native language. We didn't understand anything. I actually didn't hear much so I didn't really get what he was saying.

We ate at a restaurant. Lalala.

It was formal. We didn't eat any cake. Also, I made a card for my sister.
That would be all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ