How I spent my 11/11/11.

Mind you, I live in the east, so it's already 11/12/11.

My "triple eleven" experience was.. meh. I got into the psyched up mood of "wishing" just the night before the 11th, because at first I thought this was just some random wishing shiz, and I would say 12/12/12 is more important because there isn't a 13th month.

I spent my day doing my usual routine. Wake up, school, etc.

My friends and I had this deal to bring 11 pieces of a kind of food for sharing. There were little oranges, chocolate marshmallows, candies, etc. Mine were 11 pieces of mint kitkat, but I only brought around 8 and told my friends to just share.. and I randomly gave the rest to those who wanted them. Those who didn't bring food just gave hugs, and we were trying to avoid getting hugged, and wanted money instead. Oh, yes, if it makes a difference, I do admit that I got jealous of someone because of her gift to this person. It's not like me to get jealous of a friend, but anyone that gets some solitary moment with this person is stabbed with my dark aura of jealousy. The gift wasn't received personally, but still.. I could have done so myself, but I'm afraid of rejection so I didn't.

When 11:06 am came, I was doing something for our cooperative subject (it's about accounting, and one of the most boring subjects I have to deal with in my last few years of high school). My classmates' time was already 11:11, and they made a countdown and wished. I was confused if I should follow their time or mine, so I decided to make a pre-wish and post-wish. I made a joking and sped up wish on their 11:11, then continued doing my work. I was concentrating so much (though I was in a hurry), that I didn't look at the time, and when I checked again, it was already 11:16 in my watch. It didn't really matter because I got my "pre-wish" anyway.

 At the near-end of the day (our dismissal time was 11:30), our adviser asked who were going to paint the cabinet (they made one for our trophies), and alas, there were some who volunteered, but at the end, they ended up leaving first, and so, out of frustration, I had to do it myself (with the help of my friends). It wasn't a part of my plan to help (although I brought the brushes), I was so mad at the people who were supposed to do it and decided that I'd just help. One of my friends was supposed to help, but didn't, and said we'd call her (?) so she could donate some paint. My frustration became worse because I want the job DONE and wouldn't want to wait for a few days just because this person couldn't help. We had little paint, (yellow and green) but we successfully finished it anyway. At the end, we found out there were still some paint hiding in the fucking box of neglected things. Out of boredom, I vandalized the top part of the cabinet (the cabinet is 4.5 feet tall-- *mentally estimated) with "MAGDA!" (shortcut for "Magdalene", the name of our section) done in the red paint we found. It looked like shit and I wanted to change it, but my friends were in a hurry because there was a school guard roaming around and got mad at us, so I wasn't able to clean it up. I wanted to continue cleaning the classroom too, but they were hurrying to go down and didn't finish cleaning (I wasn't even a Friday cleaner but out of frustration I cleaned some parts).

After that, nothing else particularly happened. I don't really believe in wishes, but if what I wished for comes true, heck, I don't know what to do.
(I don't really remember if I also wished for world peace and whatnot, but my real wish was just to be happy.. or was it..?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ

APH Malaysia Philippines Indonesia