Just a few weeks to go

and it's Christmas vacation! <3

but before that, we've been bombarded with projects! Huzzah!

Now, I have to watch Waterloo for our movie report in Social Studies. I have to find a partner so I could only watch one movie. If I couldn't find one before Monday, I'm stuck with watching two movies (the other being The Patriot) and I have to make a report on both of them. Heh.

Our Christmas party will be on December 16! I would want to tell a lot about the exchange gift incident but I'm too lazy to~

Sadly, my trip to Korea got canceled (not canceled, but .. it just didn't work out) because of the papers and the expiry of my passport. Anyway, my sis is planning for us to go to Donsol, Sorsogon, which is still here in the Philippines. She says we're going to watch some whale sharks. That's great too!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The past exams show good results, I'm glad. Ironically, I got a higher score in Math than in Chemistry (95>91). Lol.. seriously? I'm still shocked.
I hope I could keep up with the grades, I want to maintain my stance in the honor roll.. I'm on the verge of falling. I'll study, study, study. (really now?)

asdfgkl I'm getting used to drawing traditionally. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ