An update after a long long while

Well.. obviously, I'm a very lazy person when it comes to updating my blog.

Today, me and some of our classmates went to school so we could decorate our designated place for our investigatory subject. It was tiring but t'was still fun. After that, we went to a friend's house to celebrate her birthday in advance. We ate upon arriving, then played a little (PSP battles), talked for a while and afterwards, we watched the movie "Knowing". Then we ate some more and went home. I'm still thinking of what to give to my friend.

School is pretty much the same. Only one and a half months of school is left. I'm still thinking of my agenda for the next few days. I have to finish some more projects before I could finally study for our final exams. Then I have to find a prom dress for the Juniors-Seniors prom that will be held in a hotel.

I got my braces! Sadly, the hooks of the upper part of the braces gave me 3 canker sores. Yes, it hurts.. because the hooks are pretty sharp and poke the canker sores, especially when I open my mouth after waking up. I can eat again (the pain I got from getting the braces are almost completely gone now), but the sores are pretty bothersome.

So far, I'm still hesitant of publishing my manga/comic "Essence of Kowloon". I'm working on page 147 and I'm not even halfway in the story. It's been almost a year since I started it.

My birthday is coming up! It's on February 22. :) I'm not really excited about it, but I would probably be when it's the 21st.

Well, that's all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ