The end of the school year.. not bad!

That's right. It's the end of the school year.. well.. for most, anyway. I'm still stuck in school practicing for the recognition of the honor students. Unbelievably, I'm one of them.

awards:

  • Outstanding in Academics (One of the top 5 out of 100 students)
  • Best in Social Studies
  • Best in Computer
  • Best in Deportment
I didn't really expect to have "a lot" of awards. I was only aiming for best in Social Studies and to be in the top 10. I ended up getting Computer as well and got in the top 5.

Also, I'm honestly lazy to practice for the recognition.. My throat hurts whenever we sing. Me and a friend of mine skipped 2 days of practice because we were in charge of our class' clearance. That means we hunted for teachers.. and most of them were hard to find. It felt like we were in some sort of quest, haha!

Last Monday, I was assigned to check our class' Computer test papers. This time I did the test in Filipino. Checking test papers is actually a good time-spender.. and I'm very bored when I'm at home. I also want to help the teachers since they're already troubled by so many things. 

That would be all for now. :) Our recognition will be held on March 27.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ