Sort of Busy Summer?

If anyone noticed, (as if anyone reads my blog. Ahaha!) it's been almost 2 months since I last made a post here. I'm sorry for that. It's because I was pretty busy this summer.

Last April 23, I started taking review classes (along with 12 people from my batch of 100 students) for the upcoming college exams (that will be held a few months from now). I obtained a certificate for being one of the .. I don't know, active "reviewers"? The review classes ended a few days ago and we're taking some simulation exams until Friday. 

Last May 4, my sister and I (along with 2 of her best friends) went to Beijing, China! It was great! I loved my trip. We went to The Temple of Heaven, The Forbidden City, and The Great Wall, among other places. (I almost fell down the Great Wall!). I also bought a lot of souvenirs. 

I fetched my little sister (literally) from the mountains yesterday. She'll be staying over for a few weeks, until school starts. School starts at.. June 6, I suppose. Well, that's for my school anyway. 

I'd like to post pictures of my trip to China but the files are in the other computer. 

Recent drawings:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ