Updates

School has been okay.

Long story short, I've had a lot of problems last month regarding all aspects of my teenage life. Love, family, friends, school. But I'm okay now! I don't draw much, though.

Late Independence drawing! (uncolored: http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd146/eevee_mew/uncoloredhuwagkalimutan.jpgI was too lazy to color properly.
 

Click the image for full view.
I am trying my best to study in school. I have been participating a lot more in class (usually..) and I also try to befriend more people. I want my last year in high school to be as memorable as last year.

I'm in this stage I call "Acceptance and Appreciation", where I accept everything that comes along my way and I acknowledge them no matter what it is. It's making me more lighthearted in a way that I can't explain, but overall, I still feel happy anyway. I won't regret things that made me happy even though the consequences made me depressed in some way. It's a part of growing up, so I'll just have to learn to live with it..

Well, that's all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ