Paradox

This is a short (insert kind of prose here) I made a week ago (March 13), while experiencing a sudden gush of emotions.

My motivation is jealousy. What drives me is selfishness. 
I am aware that what brings me up will eventually pull me down, but as long as I’m going somewhere, I’m okay with that. 
The truth is sad, yet, the truth will set me free;What is free is kept in a dark void inside of me. 
It no longer exists. 
My mind is a paradox, so are my thoughts and my feelings. 
Someone’s achievements are my failures,Someone’s failures are my achievements. 
I hate people because of what they can do,I hate myself because I can, yet choose not to. 
What I want does not completely make sense to me. 
I want everything.

I couldn't provide an explanation, because there isn't any. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ