The Pessimist Answers

Maybe I'm being too ambitious, and maybe I'm being delusional. 

I'm not in the right position to say that I could be a great person, and maybe I never will. I know that the only thing I've been doing is underachieving. No one deserves me in the sense that I keep on failing everyone and I'm better left alone to rot in my little corner. I won't be as good as anyone and I'll probably die with this in mind. 

I am a failure and I will then likely die a failure, as I keep on falling short of my own expectations, then what would become of me in the future? I have no face to show to the people who look up to me, if there are any of them left. 

Maybe I'll just die as a nobody, then at least I won't push myself too hard to hurt myself even more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ