Photos of the Week & Week 1

I'm setting a goal for myself to keep this blog alive and running. I've decided to post a "photo(s) of the week" on every following Sunday, so on this post I'll be starting on Week 1 because I would have to be reviewing all photos I took from Sunday-Saturday of the previous week before the next Sunday when I finally choose which one/s to post. (I have no idea if I explained that correctly lol)

This is also to push myself into taking pictures, since classes are coming up again and I might not be able to touch my camera :( 

So anyway, here are some of Week 1's photos!!!!1
Click to enlarge
 Pictured above is a leaf (obviously) found just in front of our home. I didn't bother identifying it (so much regret but yeah). I held the leaf to stabilize it because it was really windy. the sunlight had a nice effect as you can see through the veins and veinlets. Surprisingly, this was detailed enough that you can see the sophisticated reticulation of the veins.
I sharpened the photo a little because it was somewhat blurry and also to further enhance the details.
Click to enlarge
On that same afternoon, I took a fast snap of this cocoon (to which I also choose to not identify). It's not focused properly, but I personally like how this turned up. I didn't bother enhancing this one through post-processing because I like it as it is.

Click to enlarge
I'm posting this one again just to compile all the photos in a post. I took this around 6pm yesterday, seizing the opportunity of an almost cloudless sky. Unfortunately, the stars aren't as sharp maybe because of the star trails because my exposure time almost took half a minute. I personally also like how the trees gave a forest-like effect because of the difference in their distances. The light reflected from the leaves on the trees in the foreground is from a spotlight in front of our house. I didn't bother a different angle because I liked how this turned out.

_______
Hopefully I could finish all 52 weeks with at least one photo per week.. :( 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ