Week 2 + a drawing!!

I didn't have much time to take photographs this week because I had to tend to some errands. I did try taking my camera with me for a few days but I'm still too shy to take pictures in public places such as in busy streets.

Near my dorm, however, I had the opportunity to take pictures of my favorite bird that likes to hang out by the grills on the windows. This is an Olive-Backed Sunbird.

Olive backed sunbird



I also tried to take pictures of car lights at night with long exposure, but I didn't like the outcome as much as I should. I feel like I need a tripod or something. I'll save up for a cheap one some other time.


**
On another note, I tried drawing again because I'm fangirling over the anime Haikyuu!! and I am so deeply in love with Oikawa (and a lot of other boys)
Oikawa Tooru from Haikyuu!!
This is what I imagine him to look like after Aoba Johsai's loss to Karasuno in the second season. I love youuuu <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTP or INTJ?

One close look at an INTJ